Sunday, 29 April 2012
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Tuesday, 3 April 2012
This is a kit I started about 5 years ago then got rapidly bored with, mainly after a bad reaction with the original black primer I used to use. I sanded it back then re-primed with Games Workshop Chaos Black but soon after it was put into the box and quietly forgotten...until this week.
Monday, 2 April 2012
Well the build is finished but after spraying some RLM 02 Grau onto the canopy it highlighted the gaps between the canopy and the wings so to avoid sanding I used Milliput instead, smoothed over with a wet brush then a cotton wool-bud. When it's dry I can get on with painting it. YAY!