Wednesday 30 July 2014

Meng T-90....oops!

You know when you get the feeling that you have missed something? Yep me too! After getting the T-90 painted and glossed I remembered the moulded headlight cables on the glacis plate that I had removed during the start of the build and WAS going to replace with 15 amp fuse wire...dammit;

Well I have just replaced the damn cabling but now I have to try and paint them to match the hull colours, although with the weathering process they should'nt look too out of place. I did keep some paints from the spraying session but these are probably dried out by now so I'll try to get a match with Vallejo acrylics.
I must admit the fuse wire certainly looks better than the moulded cabling, shame really that I forgot to put them on before painting. Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Aye! I have same feeling almost every time I paint model. :)

    ReplyDelete