Wednesday 28 October 2015

Masterbox Zombie figures

I'm still at a crossroads with the hobby especially after the latest disaster with the Airfix C-47 and I'm very wary of starting another build until I get back my ability and/or confidence to airbrush models. I'm still capable (I think) of using a brush to paint with so I've come back to this set of Masterbox figures just for sh*ts and giggles.
The motorbike and male zombie figure are ready for priming, the female bike rider was ready but I've got an idea to change the kit supplied head for a Hornet item;




The female figure needed a fair bit of work as the coat tails supplied in the kit just did'nt fit properly especially around the bike seat so I made new ones from Magic Sculp putty. The hands and arms needed some chopping and changing to fit the handle bars and point the gun.
I've adapted the bike to be more civilian-like and it will be painted in pretty colours rather than green (providing I don't bugger it up).
Anyway the biggest model show in the UK is just around the corner and no doubt I'll see something shiny and new but this is an ongoing project with no time frame or urgency to finish so there will be random posts in between the tanks and aircraft...that's if I start any

No comments:

Post a Comment