Saturday 9 April 2016

Revell Leopard built

I finally finished the build of the model and I have to say generally it is a good kit. Simplified in places and a bit of a mix and match between early production batches but I enjoyed it. I'm not going to say too much about the build as it will be featured in a future issue of Model Military International but it makes an excellent base for further detailing;

I used the tracks for the article with a view to changing them later but looking at them now they are'nt THAT bad although the pin marks still need filling. One piece of advice is to cut two links off either side as it improves the track tension.
I have some resin goodies on the way from Leopard Workshop that I'll add later now that the pictures are done so until then it's on hold paint-wise and time to start something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment